Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thank You All

Thank you to all who took the time to fill out the meme (didn't even know it had a proper name..thanks PK) that I posted.  I loved reading all your answers to my questions.  It's amazing that we live all over the country (and some even further), yet we have all bonded over TTWD and the desire to make our relationship stronger and healthier. 

I am doubly happy today, because through this meme business, I made some new friends and got some new followers!!  I have been following some of these blogs for a while, so it's very exciting for me to actually "talk" to them....yay!

Lastly, I have seen some grumblings around our little world lately.  I think that's probably inevitable given all our different backgrounds, education, upbringing, and experiences.  What I really like about our world is the fact that most comments and observations are met with genuine understanding and acceptance.  I have read some comments on some blogs that would really bother me if they were directed toward me; however, about 90% of the time..the comment is acknowledged, accepted, and a productive dialogue ensues.  Rarely, do I see anyone attacked for giving their honest opinion as long as it is given in a respectful, constructive manner.  I really like that.

So in closing, I'd like to share a sentiment I saw not too long ago that I think is very appropriate for our blog world:

Unity in Diversity

Keep the faith, my friends!!!

Love,
K's Sweetie 

5 comments:

  1. "Unity in Diversity" ...I like it! I think we talk a lot in the Dd world about respect.
    If we can remember to extend that concept of respect for others beyond our own intimate relationships into the community in general, we'd all benefit. I think it is ok, even important, to express differing ideas and opinions...but always with respect. Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was such a fun thing to do. Thank you for sending it around :)
    I think when blogging on any subject you open yourself up to the good critisism as well as the bad from people, and if you happen to be a victim of something bad then you have to try and move on from it, as hard as it might be and take what you need from all the good - if that makes sense. Thankfully Ive not seen much of the bad stuff in the blogs I read - yes UNITY IN DIVERSITY amen sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I really like all the support around here in blogland, makes the few not so nice comments seem quite out of place. My favorite author Paulo Coelho says, having a few haters can keep us on our toes. I think that's true. And you are right, some of it is just about different viewpoints, not even hating ♥ K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi... I just know the survey is created by you. I really enjoyed doing it and thanks.


    ~Angelin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. true...it is nice to be around people who can take contructive criticism....

    ReplyDelete