Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Friday, August 12, 2011

The Calm

I don't have a dog-gone thing to post! I'm not as creative as some of you to come up with a clever topic and expound upon it....and honestly, I don't have the energy.

All is quiet on the western, eastern, and northern fronts.  My kids are back in school.  My older ones are back to college and settled.

K is working really hard......so am I.  We are really enjoying making our new house into our home.  I just love it here!

Life is good.....and calm.....for the moment.

I know things can change on a dime, so I'm taking the time to enjoy the moments of rest and peace.

Kids......good
Parents......good
Work........good
Weather......good

Most important, relationship.......Excellent

Until the other shoe drops.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Happy Friday All!!

6 comments:

  1. Calm is good!

    I have been commenting and blogger is eating them I guess. So I'll keep it short.

    Stormy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything being good cane be, well -- good!

    Just sit back and enjoy it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely post. It's nice to take the time to enjoy the calm. Calm is fleeting as are troubles and we need to pay attention to both.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're smart to take the time to appreciate the calm. It won't last just like troubles don't last. But more of us need to enjoy the good time when they come along.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  5. No news IS good news, LOL! I'm glad everything is going great! You need a little calm...enjoy it!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt exactly the same on Saturday afternoon - i felt that all was right with the world, its a good thing - enjoy the peace :) lovely post thank you for sharing - i love reading these little posts just as much as ones with dilemas, or thought provoking ideas :)

    ReplyDelete