Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Little Survey..

When I used to be on Facebook, I would get these surveys every once in a while.  I loved to fill them out and I loved to read my friends' responses.  I would like to get to know each of you a bit better if you would like to take the time to complete this.  Please skip any questions you don't feel comfortable answering...tried to keep the questions vague.

It's very easy....highlight my entry....copy it....paste it on your response...and change the answers to what you would like them to be.....or you can re-type the whole thing if you are so inclined...but that seems silly.

So here goes my survey with a little TTWD twist (with my answers):

What is your screen name?          K's Sweetie

How long have you been practicing TTWD?           18 months (and counting)

What is your astrological sign?               Libra

In what part of the country do you live?           Midwest

Do you have children?                    Yes, 5...all boys, 4 are biological and one is K's

Do you have grandchildren?            Two...Greenleigh and Grayson

What is your favorite color?             Blue

What is your favorite day of the week?              Saturday

Morning or Evening?                      Evening

Favorite TV Show?                    Mike and Molly

Favorite pro sport?                    Football

Favorite Ice Cream?                  Cold Stone's Cake Batter

Person from Blogland you'd like to meet?        Sara

Person from Blogland who makes you laugh?     Stormy and Rogue

Person from Blogland you identify with the most?    His First Mate, Kay from Trying to Learn, Laura from Not the Petries

First person who welcomed you to blogging?            Dancing Girl

Title of your first blog entry?                                      First Time

What are you wearing on your feet right now?            Nothing

What are you listening to right now?                           Ticking clock

Chocolate or Vanilla?                                                Chocolate

Coffe or Tea?                                                            Tea

Favorite non-alcoholic drink?                                     Diet Coke

Favorite alcoholic drink?                                          Michelob Ultra

Favorite vacation spot?                                            Vegas!! or the beach...any beach

Favorite Holiday?                                                  Halloween

Favorite season?                                                    Spring followed closely by fall

Place you want to visit?                                        Australia

If you had to start all over again, would you
still choose TTWD?                                               No doubt about it

Best piece of advice you can pass on about
TTWD?                                                                  It's not about the "me" or the "he"...it's about the "us"


I hope some of you take the time to fill this out.  I know everyone is really busy and I won't be upset if you don't...ok, maybe just a little!  :)

8 comments:

  1. just check my blog! its my post for the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to do this a lot when I first started blogging, meme is what we called them. Thanks for putting up your answers. They do help you learn about other. I'll do mine as a post soon.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great idea, my turn next hehehe :) its really cool to know some stuff about our friends here in blogland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this!! thak you so much for posting! i have been in kind of a blogging funk lately. this got me out of it. i love that people find me relatable! What a compliment. You are one of my most relatable too.. I started watching Real housewives b/c of you! Love Alexis :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dancinprincess,
    I did! and I loved it!!!

    PK,
    I had no idea they had such a catchy name...now I know. I loved yours!!

    Kiwi,
    I really enjoyed reading everyone's answers. Thanks for sharing yours!

    FM,
    I, too, was hitting that funk wall. Just thought it would be fun and light. Like I said in your comments, I'm not sure you should thank me for The Real Housewives..it's like a train wreck, but it makes me feel pretty good about my own life ;) I want Alexis's body....and plastic surgeon, and boob surgeon...and tummy surgeon...hmmmm, seeing a trend here...not sure I can afford on a teacher's salary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, Thanks K's Sweetie, I'd love to meet you too! I rarely do meme's...but just for you...

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing, love knowing a little more about you.

    I'll put mine up tomorrow.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sara and Ronnie,
    I saw them...thank you for taking the time to fill out...loved hearing your answers!

    ReplyDelete