Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Monday, August 29, 2011

Checking In

I have nothing to write.  Nothing creative...or thought provoking....or funny....or poignant....or insightful.  My mind is mush.  I'm getting ready to start back to school next week, K's son is getting married on Saturday, I get to keep the baby for 2 nights (and spoil him rotten), and my kids are making me crazy. 

I've been very sweet and submissive to K...mostly, with only a few "reminder" spankings.  I go to the doctor tomorrow to see about getting back on my "sanity" pills.  I'm a bit nervous....it's kinda like the first day of school.  Why do doctors make one so nervous?  I keep reminding myself that she works for me...but it still makes me anxious.  Maybe I'm just afraid she'll tell me what I already know...I need to eat healthier, exercise more, take vitamins, get plenty of sleep, lose some weight...you know....

Anyway, life is calm...for now...the weather is beautiful...no hurricanes or earthquakes in sight. 

I'm loving reading every one else's blog entries.  Hopefully, I'll have something creative/thought provoking/funny/poignant/insightful soon....but til then....I'm just checking in.

Have a great week all!

8 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! I’ve been on “sanity” pills for about ten years. After seven years, I forgot to take them for a few days, and I felt great! Then, I hit the bottom, and I had to go to the doctor again. I felt just like you—very nervous, and, yes, he told me all those things we all know… “eat healthier, exercise more, take vitamins, get plenty of sleep, lose some weight…” He also put me on a different medication because I had been experiencing negative side effects with my first medication. I’ve been on this one for almost three years, and I’m staying on them!:-) No more yucky side effects, and I even stayed semi-sane through the earthquake, the hurricane, and getting my kids ready to go back to school!:-) I hope all goes well at your appointment. Hang in there!
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've so been where you are. You'll have more to write about soon. It really does come and go sometimes.

    And "Maybe I'm just afraid she'll tell me what I already know...I need to eat healthier, exercise more, take vitamins, get plenty of sleep, lose some weight...you know...." That is exactly why I skipped my yearly physical this year. I do have to get around to it.

    Keep reading and writing, i like it when you're around.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you checked in honey - good luck at the doctors - and thats right she works for you :) keep reminding yourself of that...good luck with the wedding and enjoy the baby ;) take care and see you back soon love and hugs, kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you checkin' in. :) Good luck at the doctors. I'm not to fond of them myself, but you are right - she is there for me, not me for her. Hope the wedding will go off without a hitch.

    Hugs & kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm of the opinion that no news is good news, LOL! At least you're not writing a post about a punishment or something bad happening...I'm glad for you! I can't wait for the day that I can write I've been so submissive, I have nothing to write about! :D

    I hope the wedding goes wonderfully and that you have a fun time with the baby! Hugs!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the good wishes, friends. The appointment went pretty well. Ended up giving blood for some tests (insulin, thyroid, etc.). Results won't be back for 2 weeks...lovely! Anyway...getting my baby tonight...so excited! Have a great day....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its interesting that when we have a blog, we feel obligated to entertain, titilate, share with those that dutifully drop in to read what we have to say. But, its okay to have nothing to report and to just share what is happening in your life as well!!

    ReplyDelete