Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm Still Learning and I'm So Sorry

To all my blogging friends....

I am not the sharpest tool is the shed when it comes to this blogging thing.  I noticed that I wasn't getting as many comments as I usually did, but just assumed everyone was busy or not interested in what I was saying.

I also noticed that I hadn't heard from a few of you who normally stop by.  Again, just assumed u were busy or not interested.

Thanks to my friend, PK, I now realize alot of your comments were going to my spam folder.  DUH!!!!  I feel like a real loser!!!  I just checked it and there are atleast 20 comments in there......color me stupid.

So, I will be going back and reading all of them today and tomorrow.  I am so sorry if you thought I was ignoring you or worse, was angry at your comments!  Don't know if I will be able to respond to all of them, but please know, I WILL read them and post!

Thanks PK for giving me the "heads up".  I'm learning as I go here about blogging (and TTWD).  If you see a problem in the future, please don't hesitate to tell me! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Love,
K's Sweetie

5 comments:

  1. Oops. I forget to check my spam folder too. I had one comment in there that was over two months old. I that happens to all of us. That case of the missing comments has been solved.
    missie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that reminds me to check my spam folder too! Don't worry, you're not the only one who forgets!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoot, I'm just glad it was that and not that I'd said something stupid to you or something. Who know maybe we will all find some good old comments in out span folders.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh i didnt even know there was a spam folder - id better check mine too - no worries K's sweetie - all good :)

    ReplyDelete