Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Monday, June 13, 2011

Tanning Your Hide

I found it!!  I found it!!!  I found the PERFECT way to escape a spanking.....

It comes at a price though.....

Although, not so much for me......

Sunday night is maintenance night for K and I.  Silly me for thinking we might skip it because of being away from home.  Sunday morning, K reminded me that we would indeed be having maintenance regardless of where we were....sigh, ok....I need it anyway....

K and I have never been to the beach together.  He is NOT a beach kinda guy...as I've said before...K is 6'5 and 320lbs.  The beach is really not a place where he is comfortable...too hot, too sandy, too many people...etc, etc.  BUT, he knows how much I LOVE the beach and he wanted to take me.  (Did I mention how much I love this man?) So early Sunday, we packed up the truck and headed toward the beach.  We had a wonderful day...just the two of us....very secluded beach, water, sand, a couple beers, some swimming, and ok, maybe just a little hanky panky way off shore ;)

I have a pretty good base tan, but K has the typical "farmer's tan" of a man who works mostly outside.  I covered him in sunscreen, but you know how well that works when you are in and out of the water all day.
We stayed about 3hours and then decided we had enough.  We went for a drive down the coast, stopped at a really cool place on the water for dinner, then headed back to the city.  It was a wonderful, romantic, relaxing day.  I passed the time chatting with K, gazing at the water...and watching my love turn into a french fried lobster.

When we left the beach, K was a bit red, but as the evening wore on, he turned pinker and pinker.  By the time, we returned to the room and had a shower, he was BRIGHT red.  Poor guy!!  I slathered him with aloe and cool cloths and he really didn't complain much, but I know he was uncomfortable. 

Just before bed, he said, " Honey, we need to get to our maintenance...., but..."

"But what, Babe?"

"I don't think I can raise my arm...."  I would like to receive some props for not even cracking a smile!!  This man has got to be hurting if he's passing on a promised spanking!  He gave me a raincheck for tonight which I gladly accepted. 

He was up early this morning and ready to get to work, so I doubt if there will be another pass tonight.  I just wanted to let you know, if you need to get out of a promised spanking, take him to the beach!!!  Gives a whole new meaning to "tanning your hide!"

6 comments:

  1. ha ha...the beach is the WORSE place for me because I have super fair skin and get the worst sunburns if I don't cover up with sunscreen every hour. Sorry for his discomfort but glad you got out of some...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley-
    He was so miserable....I ALMOST would have taken the spanking for him....notice I said, ALMOST.....hmmmm tough decision.

    Stormy-
    Somehow I hit the wrong button and deleted your comment.....SORRY...but I know what you mean about the ONE thing...although I usually just end up getting both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have to let us know what happens tonight.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara weighed in with:

    So if you incapacitate your HOH, you can avoid a spanking...got it ;)....

    All I can say to that is....EXACTLY!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's hilarious! How did you manage to keep a straight face? Definite props to you! Unfortunately, I can't try it...LOL, it's not been hot at all this year (if the sun is even out). :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay...knew you'd appreciate this....believe me, it wasn't easy to not smirk...although I felt so bad for him. He's STILL red today...poor baby....but he has regained use of his arm...let the maintenance begin!

    ReplyDelete