Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I Know What's Going On.....Usually





I laughed out loud when I saw this....

I just couldn't resist! 

Yes, he's my HOH.....

Yes, I follow his lead (or try to)

Yes, he makes the final decisions......

But, I know he needs me too.  I know he depends on me to keep it all together on the homefront and beyond.  We do have a real partnership...not always 50/50....but that's ok.  TTWD makes us strong, and focused and balanced.  I need it and I need him....

So I'll keep it all together...and he can decide what to do with it....

And that will work just fine!

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee! So true here! I'm the keeper of the calendar and he only has to look at it, but he always asks me what's going on.

    ReplyDelete