Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What Happens at Your House?

Good Gravy I need a spanking!!!  Pronto!

I have had the world's worst ear infection for 4 days...it started 3 weeks ago on our first trip to New Orleans...note to self...stay out of Gulf!  I home-treated it (yes, I do have my "Mom" doctor's degree) and thought it was better.

WRONG!!

It came back Friday with a vengeance!  By Sunday morning when I went to Prompt Med, the doctor couldn't even fit the ottoscope (sp?) in my ear.  $250 later (office visit + meds), I am on the mend....but still very uncomfortable.....add in Aunt Flo...and YIPPEE, boy am I having fun   : (

K has been so sweet and caring.  It freaks him out when I'm sick b/c I hardly ever am.  He treats me like I might break...which is nice for a little bit....but I'm getting restless.

I want our routine back...I want to be able to lay on his chest without wincing...I want to be able to hear without saying "what??" two or three times....but mainly, I WANT MY SPANKING....can't even believe I just typed those words!

Seriously, I miss the closeness and the connection that our maintenance sessions bring us.  Which brings me back to my question, what happens to your maintenance and spanking schedule if you are sick?  I'm really interested to hear how you handle this....anyone?

5 comments:

  1. Still searching for my first spanking, but I do know Aunt Flo can really visit at the worst possible times, can't she?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same place right now, and I hate it! My kidneystones have passed and in its place a horriffic head cold. I want my spanking too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I am sorry you are so sick! Grant won't spank me if I am really sick...says he "doesn't want to hurt me"!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby Girl,
    Isn't that the truth?

    First Mate,
    I'm glad your stones are gone....I was sending you good vibes (and lots of pain meds, hehe). Hope your cold is better...there is nothing more annoying than a head cold in the summer...

    Sara,
    K says the same thing...he doesn't want to "make me cry"...lol, now THAT'S irony :) Ear is feeling much better, but maybe I'll stretch it out a few more days......:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so sorry you're sick! I hope you continue to get better quickly, I HATE ear pain! We don't do maintenance, Jay doesn't like it. He doesn't spank me when I'm sick, thankfully, unless I'm SUPER bratty, and then it's light, with the promise of more later if I continue. But that's something to be avoided! That means I have to WAIT for it, and things will accumulate...ugh! I hope things get back to normal for you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete