Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Little Story.....

I need some stress relief....my favorite kind of stress relief.   I'm tired of being in the hotel room....entertaining myself.  Now I am a barrel of fun, but even I'm getting bored of myself.  My jokes are really lame and I feel like I already know the punch lines!!

So, indulge me please, while I spin a little fantasy.....any similarities to real-life persons or events is purely intentional...hehehe

I get a phone call.....

"I'm on my way home."

"Ok"

"Have you been a good girl today?"

"What else could I be....this room is 20x20....what could I possibly do to get in trouble?"

"Well for starters your tone and your sassy mouth..."

"Well you'd be sassy too if you were bored out of your damn mind all day!!"

"Bored hmmm?  I think I can find a way to entertain you."

"No, really, it's ok....I'm just snippy"

"yes, you are.  And I know just how to cure that.  I want you waiting for me...sitting on the edge of the bed.  T-shirt and panties...that's it.  And while you're waiting, think about how lucky you are to even be here in fabulous New Orleans....think about how you haven't had to cook or clean for a week....you could be alone at home."

Now I start to feel guilty.   He's right...I am a spoiled brat.  I'm behaving like a child...and what happpens to naughty, spoiled children?  Exactly what's about to happen to me....gulp.

I get myself ready and sit on the bed.  The tv is off, the computer is off...all I hear is the hum of the airconditioner and the beating of my heart.  The butterflies have started...my bottom is tingling.  How come you never think about what your butt feels like until you know it's about to get some very prolonged attention?

Time drags....I want him to get here, but at the same time, I don't....b/c I know what is going to happen.

Finally, I hear the elevator ding....I hear his workboots outside the door....I hear his key slide into the lock.  He enters the room and sees me sitting there waiting for him just as I'm instructed.  What is he thinking?  Is he pleased? Annoyed? Resigned? Turned on?

He locks eyes with me and never looks away.  I have seen that look before...that steely gaze that makes most people shudder or shrink.  I do neither.  I return his gaze until I finally blink and look at my hands in my lap. 

"Still bored?"

"No sir"

"I'll show you what bored is.....you owe me some corner time.....go now"

He knows how much I hate corner time, but atleast I can keep my clothes.  I turn and face the wall...listening for his movements behind me.  He takes a quick shower, changes into some comfy clothes, breaks open a beer. 

"Bored yet? Enjoying standing there knowing that you are about to be paddled until you can't sit down?"

"No sir"

Come here.....he is sitting on the edge of the bed....sitting down, he is still almost the same height as me. 

"Look at me"   and I do.  I see the love in his eyes, but I also see something else...resolve...determination...

He begins his lecture....how hard he works to provide for us, how I've acted for the last couple weeks, how I make it so much harder than it needs to be, how I'm spoiled and unappreciative and down right bratty.  How he's tried everything to make things right between us, but I don't want to compromise.  How he has had enough...nothing else has worked, so maybe this will.

I listen...ashamed, disappointed in myself, knowing he is exactly right.  And knowing what is about to come.

"You are going to get a long spanking....I hope this does something to improve your attitude.  You are not going to forget this for quite a while.  If your attitude doesn't improve, we'll do it again tomorrow, and the next day, and the next....do you understand me?"

Weakly i nod my head

"What?!"

"Yes, sir"

"Then lets get this over with".  Taking me by the arm, he pulls me face down across his lap.  He lets me lay there a minute to contemplate this position I've found myself in.  Then with no other words, he lands the first smack.  It's hard and it stings.....then the next, and the next.  Sometimes he pauses between smacks, sometimes there are many at once.  He says nothing....which is strange.  Finally, he stops....

".I think that should warm you up.....now, lets get down to your attitude"......he reaches up and pulls my panties down to my knees.  I let out a soft whimper.....he begins to spank again....much harder and it stings so much worse on a bare bottom.  This time, he continues to lecture.  Have I forgotten who is in charge? Do I want to be in charge? Do I know how hard he works? What kind of stress he is under? Do I know how hard I make it on him with my constant pouting and griping? 

None of these questions really need an answer....they are driving home my behavior.  And his hand is driving home the consequences.  My bottom is on fire...when he stops. 

"Stand up"

He bends me over the bed....and I hear him start to unbuckle his belt.  He takes his time folding it just the way he likes it. 

"Still bored?"

Ten times he lands the belt on my sit spots.  I can't help but reach back...I know its a no-no, but I can't help it.  He waits until I move my hand and continues with his "lesson".

When he stops, I think, thank god it's over.  But I'm wrong.....

"How many times have we had this exact conversation before? "  "How many times do I have to put up with your sour attitude and stony silence?" 

I don't have an answer...I just tell him I'm sorry. 

"Ofcourse, you're sorry now...you're getting your bottom spanked...and as soon as it's done, it will be right back to where we were....no, I don't think so this time....you need a REAL reminder to watch yourself"

My stomach drops....we don't have a whole lot of implements....and he's already used his belt....most of the rest are just for fun, and some how I don't think that's the reminder he means.  Which means only one thing....the thing I dread most in the world.....the paddle....with the holes"

I do alot of apologizing at this point...almost to the point of begging, but I should have saved my breath.  When my man has made up his mind, only an act of god will change it. 

"I want you to go back to the corner and think about what I've said today.  I want to know if you think you have been fair to me and to us.  Have you been the support I need and deserve?"

So back to the corner I went....this time with a red bottom and no panties.  And as I stood there, I thought about all of it...my snarky attitude, my spoiled brat comments, my cold silence.  I thought of all he had done for me...including bringing me with him to lay at the pool, shop, go out to eat, etc.  I was appalled at my actions.

When he called me back to the bed.  I saw that indeed he had the paddle in his hand (yes, it travels with us). 
"Well? What did you decide"

I told him how I understood and how sorry I was and how I would work on my behavior.

"I know you will....and I'm going to give you a good reason to remember.  You're getting 5 with this paddle on your bare bottom."

I almost died....5 might not seem like alot, but believe me, they are.

He bent me over the corner of the bed...legs spread, chest flat, bottom up in the air. 

I got five hard swats....I was crying after 2....when they were done, he held me in that position while he delivered his final lecture.  I promised to be a good girl and change my attitude...i promised to show my appreciation and support.

Finally he let me up and pulled me onto his lap.  He rubbed my back, and kissed my hair...told me he loved me...told me he knew I could do better. 

When I finally settled down, he kissed my cheeks and lips....he helped me get dressed and asked, "so what would you like to do now?"

Hmmm....I don't know....I'm really bored    :)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice story....except now I wish my husband wasn't at work this evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent story! Best way I know to fight off boredom is writing fantasies, or mind blogging as I sometimes call it. It's not as good as having it come true but when we're alone it is as close as we can get. I hope your boredom ends soon!

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeeyikes! I'm never that bored..hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies!! Was just trying for something new...OFCOURSE this would NEVER happen to me.....

    ReplyDelete