Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Friday, July 1, 2011

Help me Please!!

Missing!!!

Have you seen this man???

6'5",blond hair, green eyes...answers to the name of K.  Arms the size of small tree trunks, large hands (good for swatting), cute little moustache with about 3 days of beard stubble (also vey cute).

Commanding presence, no nonsense attitude, possessive, protective, opinionated, unyielding, forceful...

Also silly, hilarious,wry, caring, compassionate, intelligent,  has been known to break out into a Carpenters love song after too many hours in a car...

If you see this man, approach cautiously.  He can be extremely dangerous (especially if wielding a belt or paddle).  Whatever you do , DO NOT turn your back on him after sassing, rolling eyes or huffing. 

Please return to me ASAP.  He is missed terribly. 

I can't wait for Sunday.................................

Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit

6 comments:

  1. Cute post. Hang in there, you. Sunday is not that far away-its almost here! Try to do something happy and relaxing to keep your spirits up. Sending happy thoughts and prayers! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabbit!

    I wonder how many other people say it on the first of each month.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  3. K's sweetie,

    Very cute post! And, by the way, Daddy(my husband) has a some of the same physical attributes as you described, lol!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear several men fittng this description have been posted for sale on eBay. Have you checked there? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, sweet. But I agree with Rogue..there are a few on Ebay that might do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay, I'm hanging...it's been a rocky start so far...more on that later

    Hermione, I just started using it...hope it works!

    Kitty, that's really cool...we must have great taste ;)

    Rogue and Stormy, LOL...LOL...LOL....think I better stick with what I have. Don't have the energy to "train" another one...wink, wink...

    ReplyDelete