Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Stress Relief.....

Well, I finally did it.  I asked for more...spanking...me....MORE.....and I'm kind of proud of myself.  K and I had a REALLY bad week.  Really bad....really, really bad. Did I mention it was bad?  Stress overwhelmed my life....work stress, kid stress, money stress, parent stress...and just to top it all off....storm, tornado, no electricity and no water stress.  I had reached the end of my rope.  I tried to tie a knot in the end and hang on, but I was slipping fast.

K came charging to my rescue. My knight in somewhat rusted armor (nod to Stormy). We had been bickering with each other off and on over the entire week.  Some of it serious, most of it just plain stupid (and, if I MUST admit), most of it my fault. I was arguing about anything and everything....even the color of the sky one day (nope, I'm not kidding...pathetic).

What you must understand is that K and I are separated from one another every Tue-Fri due to family situations.  Luckily, this is about to end and we will be in the same place always....and I can't wait....but I digress......

I didn't need maintenance, I didn't need punishment....I needed relief....and not the rolaids kind either.  So, I told him...I need a spanking...a long, hard, stress relieving spanking. He completely agreed although I could tell he was a bit confused about what that meant.  However, he was more than game to give it a try...I know his hand had been itching to spank me all week.  At bed time we had a long talk about the week that had passed,  how nutso I had been and why, and how we were going to proceed forward.  We actually added a few rules of conduct for me that I know will help curtail some of our silly arguments.  After our discussion, he told me to go to the bedroom, prepare for him...and to pick out 2implements I thought I needed (this was a first, and I must say, I kinda liked it),,,little did I know he was picking the 3rd....

I got a pretty hard spanking...for a pretty long time......and when it was over, I did feel somewhat better. But not totally....K and I snuggled and talked and he asked how I felt..."better", I said.....but.........he looked at me curious....but what??.........I think I need more....he was very surprised....but he complied....and by the time the second one was over, I had found my release....totally.....and man, did I feel better!

I never thought I would be able to ask for more...but I did....because I needed it....and he gave it to me....because he loves me......so, even though TTWD is hard and confusing, maybe, just maybe, we're starting to figure it (and each other) out....for now.

Here's hoping for a nice, calm, relaxing week....

6 comments:

  1. That's just awesome KS! And I do hope things get smoother soon! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how hard it can be to ask for more, and how rewarding it is to actually do it! I'm glad you were able to ask for it and that you received a spanking that helped de-stress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO not that brave! I admire you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara- Thanks...so far, so good....knock on wood...and not one that a paddle is made from :)

    Heather-OMG...still can't believe I did it...but I feel so much better!

    Kay-I'm not usually that brave either...shows you how REALLY bad my week was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeek! So not happening here, lol. Well, I don't need to ask, if I get too stressed I get sassy and he spanks me and we move on. I don't handle stress well, so I get in trouble usually. I'm trying to do better in this area.

    Still, it's awesome that you can ask for what you need. Real communication is vital in this kind of lifestyle. We work at it but I still can be shy about talking about certain things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stormy
    It is hard and I really couldn't believe it was coming out of my mouth! Go figure :)

    ReplyDelete