Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Friday, May 27, 2011

I know just what she needs.....

I have a confession....I am a trash tv junkie...mainly the" Real Housewives" series. I know, I know...it's bad....really, really bad....but it's like a train wreck and I can't look away.

Am I the only one that thinks a lot of these women just need a good, hard spanking? I mean honestly....who acts like that? Talks to their husband like that?  And gets away with it?

I really enjoy the "housewives", and I use that term VERY loosely, from Orange County.  I've been dissecting the relationship between Alexis and her husband, and if I'm not mistaken, there has GOT to be some DD aspects to that marriage.  Every week, she uses phrases such as "head of household", "my leader",
"submissive", etc.  I've even got K watching snippets to get his opinion...although the fact that she is very attractive is an added bonus for his sacrifice, lol.

This got me wondering if there were other show out there with undertones of TTWD. I always heard that I Love Lucy was one of the forebearers. Anyone have any thoughts?

Everyone have a great Memorial Day....and root for Tony Kanaan in the Indy 500....I've got him in the "office pool"

No comments:

Post a Comment