Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Sunday, May 22, 2011

World Wide Web....Here I Come

I'm going public....I think.  I've been trying my hand at this blogging thing.  I really enjoy it...almost as much as reading all my favorites.  I'm just wondering if I have anything to say that would be of interest to others....

So for now, I'll write for myself and see if I can make some sense out of TTWD.  Just when I think I have it all figured out, something new comes along....but, I guess that's just life, isn't it?

Some of the things I've learned so far:

1.  I need a dominant man who can and will set limits and boundaries for our relationship and my actions.
2.  Fantasizing about a spanking and get one in real-life are two TOTALLY different things.
3.  Nothing can prepare you for the myriad of emotions you feel when a spanking, especially for punishment, is emminent.
4.  A spanking can fulfill many needs....stress relief, emotional release, guilt riddance, reinforcement of relationship bonds....
5.  A spanking is NOT the answer to all problems.
6.  Communication....LOTS of it.....is the cornerstone of this arrangement
7.  TTWD is a lifestyle....not a passing fancy, fetish, or fad.
8.  I can't imagine not having this in my life.
9.  I have a man who loves me enough to take on the HOH role....it can't be easy....but he makes it look that way.
10.  I have never felt this content and secure

so....thanks for stopping by.  Please leave me a comment if you wish....I love reading them.  Here's mud in your eye....

6 comments:

  1. Those are important observations. Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard. you will find many different tastes and lifestyles on here within the overall community of TTWD. Very supportive and constructive,for the most part! I look forward to hearing more about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Good luck on your journey together.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi KS! Welcome to blogland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stormy-Thanks for your comment...I hope to be half as entertaining and informative as you!

    Neo Dom- That's one of the reasons I chose to stick my toes in this blogging thing. Most people seem so supportive and helpful. Thanks for stopping by!

    Hermione- Thank you for the welcome...I've been one of your lurkers for a while now :)

    Wordsmith-I'm excited to here! Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops...wordsmith, that should say excited to BE here.....

    ReplyDelete