Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Good News Is.....The Bad News Is.....

It's been so long since I've posted, I've almost forgotten how!

I have been down with double pneumonia for almost a week now.  What started as a cold (or so I thought), has manifested itself into full blown pneumonia.  I thought I was getting better, but then WHAM...it hit me again and I finally broke down and went to the doctor.  On the bright side, I feel so much better today than yesterday, and hopefully tomorrow will be even better.

So, knowing all that...the good news is there haven't been any spankings around here lately.....


The bad news is....there haven't been spankings around here lately......

K absolutely refuses to spank me if I am sick or hurting....absolutely, positively, none....which is actually a good thing.  I know I would have hacked up what was left of my lungs if he had tried.

Conversely, I miss it

I'm relieved.....I want it, but I don't.....I need it, but I'm anxious.  It's been so long since I've been over his lap, I hardly remember what it's like. 

The last maintenance we had was very close to my period and I was super sensitive. He even remarked how much I was squirming....

So now what?  I'm on the mend.  I should be up and around in the next few days.  I know it's only a matter of time.....which makes me smile....and makes me nervous.

I'm not the best patient in the world.  I have a hard time letting others take care of me......K has been absolutely wonderful....catering to me, bringing me snacks, milkshakes, back rubs, foot rubs, magazines, medicine....anything and everything I wanted.  If I ever doubted he loved me....it's been reinforced ten-fold.  However, there were times when I felt I could get up and do things that I really shouldn't have.  He told me NO in no uncertain terms....I argued...and pleaded....and begged....and pouted (just a bit), so I have a feeling we are going to have some "discussions" about this.

We've already talked about how we need to ease back into our routine...my tolerance is way down....but he has already told me we WILL be getting back into our routine sooner rather than later. 


The good news...the spankings are going to return soon....

The bad news is.....the spankings are going to return soon....

But I'm ready (I think)

6 comments:

  1. Awww, sorry to hear you've been sick! I'm not a good patient either. So glad you're on the mend and actually blogging!!! Yea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were that sick but glad to hear you're on the mend! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm so sorry you've been sick, but glad to hear you're getting better! All I can say is...be careful what you wish for (but I think you know that already), LOL! Miss you! Hugs!

    Kay :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to hear you are feling better! abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double pneumonia? How awful! I'm glad you've been cared for and are doing better! I know just how you feel about the good news/bad news too! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your on the mend!! We've been missing you!!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete