Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm Alive....I'm Alive!!!

Hello Everyone!!

Yes, I am still alive and kicking.  I've had some major computer issues (crashed hard drive), personal issues, and family issues that caused me to take some time out and re-evaluate things.  I am happy to report that most of these have been resolved and I am ready to move forward. 

I have missed all of you and hope you haven't given up on me.  I am slowly catching up on all the blogs and seeing what all of you have been up to.  I'm sure I've missed tons in the last month and a half...I can't wait to hear about all your journeys.

Hope everyone has had a good fall so far....worried about all of you in the northeast....are you completely buried? 

I will be catching all of you up on my life soon.  K and I are still going strong...loving, learning and growing together one day at a time. 

Looking forward to hearing from any of you.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're alive and I'm glad you're back. I look forward to hearing more from you.

    Hugs,
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhhh you are back :D - have missed you - glad things are OK and looking forward to hearing from you some more.
    Love and hugs Kiwi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo glad you're back! Don't disappear like that again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween K's Sweetie...glad to see you back and hear you're doing well! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see your back! Glad life sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Welcome back! Ugh...I hate computer issues! But glad you got through it, and you're back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are alive and back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back and hope you will be posting frequently.

    FD

    ReplyDelete