Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Hero

Intimidating

Controlling

Take charge

Fearless

Confident

Tough

All words one would use to describe an HOH, right.......?

But not this time.  At one time or another, all these words have been used to describe ME! I am the mother of 4 boys who owns and operates my own successful business.  I have always defined myself in the above terms because that's what I thought I needed to be to make it in this world.

Then came K........

He has shown me that it's okay to be vulnerable.....

It's okay to be scared.....

It's okay to lean on another person.....

I gave him my hand (and my heart) and he has led me down this submissive path to happiness.  It's nice to not have to worry about the "details" all the time.  It's wonderful to let him take the lead for us.  He is truly one of the smartest, most passionate, and most impressive men I know.  I want him to take control....I need him to take control.....of us....of me. 

He tells me "No"....and means it

He sees through my BS

He calls foul when necessary

But he also loves me unconditionally....

He says he's sorry when he's wrong.....

He would kill for me.......

He expects the best of himself and expects nothing less from me.  He has taken this journey with me.  And I am truly thankful.  I just hope I can fulfill my end of the deal.  He is my hero.

5 comments:

  1. hey I would enjoy reading more! I don't know if you just do not have the time to write or if you feel like no one is listening. I figured some feedback might help! Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dancinprincess.....

    you just made my day!! Thank you for taking the time to comment. I haven't posted for awhile for both reasons. Trying to wind down the school year...and not sure I have anything anyone else wants to hear, but since I started this blog for myself, I guess it shouldn't matter, huh? It's been a tough couple weeks...but you just made it much better..looking forward to hearing from you soon.

    K's sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sound a lot alike K. It's such a relief to not have to be THAT woman everywhere in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post! You sound like an amazing person, and so does your husband! I look forward to reading more about your sweet relationship! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kay!

    I appreciate that you stopped by and took the time to comment. I'm going to do my best to keep up with the blogging community...just getting my feet wet at this point. I'm looking forward to hearing your opinion!!

    K

    ReplyDelete