Second Time Submission

One couple's journey to happiness from Top to Bottom

Sunday, March 20, 2011

First Time

This is my first try at posting some thoughts.  I have been lurking around Sara and Stormy's sites for quite a while now.  I decided to try it myself.  Everyone is the DD community seems so welcoming and cordial.  I have learned so much about TTWD by reading all the posts.  Hopefully, the education will continue.  If you stumble across this, please post a comment.  I look forward to meeting and knowing all of you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm honored that you lurk, and now comment on my blog. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

    I look forward to reading your story,

    Stormy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stormy

    Thanks for your comment. It is I that am honored. I'm looking forward to your thoughts and advice.

    K's sweetied

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice tribute! It's wonderful when I can insipire a lurker to delurk, then a reader to blog. I hope you will find blogging to be as rewarding as I do. Welcome!

    ReplyDelete